RPG Maker 2003 - Battle 1 RPG Maker 2003 - Battle 1

Hey, can I please use this for my RPG Maker game, it'll make a good standard battle theme. I promise to give credit of course.

The Final Phase The Final Phase

Mate, this is perfect, beyond perfect. This is exactly what I was looking for.

It'll take a long time for my RPG Maker Game to be released, but I'm begging. Please let me use this track for the Final Boss of my game. 100% credit will be given obviously.

Deemo-R responds:

Sorry to be a bit late on this, but sure thing, you can use this for your game ;)

This Is It! This Is It!

This is perfect for a Boss theme for my RPG Maker game. Can I use it please? I promise to give credit.

Rekuiem responds:

awesome glad you like of course, just credit and it would be awesome if you showed me the game when you finish!

Wily's Castle FM Arrange Wily's Castle FM Arrange

Hey, is it at all possible that you would be able to make an hour long extended version of this song could you? I know that sounds a bit much, but I'm working on a Mega Man-esc game on the RPG Maker and this would make the perfect theme for the final boss.

If no then I understand, but I'd still really love to use this track in my game if that's alright with you.

Connected Worlds Connected Worlds

This is awesome. Can I use this in the RPG Game I'm making, I promise to give credit.

WarmanSteve responds:

Sure!

The End The End

This is really nice, it would actually be quite fitting for my RPG Game I'm making. Do you mind if I use it, I'll give credit of course.

Ecco512 responds:

Yes, you can use it if you give credit.

Space Cadet 3D pinball Space Cadet 3D pinball

This is pretty sweet. Do you mind if I use this in my RPG Game I'm making, I promise to give credit.

DiroNomer responds:

Go ahead man, no problem.

Beacon Beacon

This is great. by the way, I'm making a game on the RPG Maker that's set in space, could I please use this track in my game, I'll give 100% credit obviously.

GdabZ responds:

Thanks. No problem dude.

Horror Chase Horror Chase

This is pretty awesome, if it's alright, can I use this track in my RPG Game I'm making? I promise I'll give credit.

PivotalTuxedo responds:

By all means please do use it in your game if you wish ^^

Lullaby for the Dead Lullaby for the Dead

Great. if it's alright, can I use this song for a game I'm making? I'll give credit obviously.

Iviqrr responds:

Sure, just remember to attach a link to it somewhere