This Is It! This Is It!

This is perfect for a Boss theme for my RPG Maker game. Can I use it please? I promise to give credit.

Rekuiem responds:

awesome glad you like of course, just credit and it would be awesome if you showed me the game when you finish!

Wily's Castle FM Arrange Wily's Castle FM Arrange

Hey, is it at all possible that you would be able to make an hour long extended version of this song could you? I know that sounds a bit much, but I'm working on a Mega Man-esc game on the RPG Maker and this would make the perfect theme for the final boss.

If no then I understand, but I'd still really love to use this track in my game if that's alright with you.

Connected Worlds Connected Worlds

This is awesome. Can I use this in the RPG Game I'm making, I promise to give credit.

WarmanSteve responds:

Sure!

The End The End

This is really nice, it would actually be quite fitting for my RPG Game I'm making. Do you mind if I use it, I'll give credit of course.

Ecco512 responds:

Yes, you can use it if you give credit.

Space Cadet 3D pinball Space Cadet 3D pinball

This is pretty sweet. Do you mind if I use this in my RPG Game I'm making, I promise to give credit.

DiroNomer responds:

Go ahead man, no problem.

Beacon Beacon

This is great. by the way, I'm making a game on the RPG Maker that's set in space, could I please use this track in my game, I'll give 100% credit obviously.

GdabZ responds:

Thanks. No problem dude.

Horror Chase Horror Chase

This is pretty awesome, if it's alright, can I use this track in my RPG Game I'm making? I promise I'll give credit.

PivotalTuxedo responds:

By all means please do use it in your game if you wish ^^

Lullaby for the Dead Lullaby for the Dead

Great. if it's alright, can I use this song for a game I'm making? I'll give credit obviously.

Iviqrr responds:

Sure, just remember to attach a link to it somewhere

Sneaky Menu Loop Sneaky Menu Loop

Hi there, you don't mind if I use this for my RPG Game do you? I'll give credit of course.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Go for it!

Yoshi in the Crystal Caves Yoshi in the Crystal Caves

This is absolutely awesome. But there is something I must ask of you.

I'm currently making the plans for a game on the RPG Maker and this track itself would be perfect for one of the maps.

So plain and simple, Can i use this track in my game, I'll give 100% credit of course.

MiguelVolkov responds:

Hey man! Of course you can use it!! I'll be very glad for it. Go on, take it! And thank you so much :)